Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What if Story_by Regina J. Williams

Eagle

What if I can soar through the sky with a bald eagle,
The eagle would take me to my dreams,
    As I was in my dreams it was peacefully quiet, 
    like a small goldfish swimming in the water.
                                                by Sam

Mouse
What If a mouse ran in front of me,
What if I could catch the mouse,
While walking back from the store,
After awhile it climbed into my bag, 
Then it ate all my food.
                                        By Tyanna 

 Jellybeans
What if Jellybeans ate you if you smoked,
They would eat anyone who smoked,
After, whoever smoked they would get eaten 
As long as you say, "I wouldn't smoke anymore."
                                        By CoolKing

Butterfly
What if a butterfly could sing and dance,
And was human size, 
Then the butterfly flew into my room, 
And started singing and dancing. 
By Kiana 

Pencils
What if pencils started to poke you with their sharp tops,
Even though erasers started to erase you,
Then you would be invisible,  
In the future, you could scare people. Boo!
By Lyv

 


What_if_template

Purchase the Book

Writing Fix Lesson

 

Shel Silverstein’s ‘Whatif’

What If - Poem by hakeem saunders
Poemhunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment