Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Stephen Curry _Clayton Geoffreys

Stephen Curry Amazon
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
  • Early Life and Childhood
  • High School Years
  • College Years at the Davidson
  • Stephens’s NBA Career
  • Curry’s Personal Life
  • Impact on Basketball and Beyond
  • Stephen Curry's  Legacy and Future
Chapter 1: Childhood and Early Life
First, While you were reading today, describe what you pictured in your mind about the story? (visualization)
Then, watch Stephen Curry's in Depth Childhood: "I was always the smallest kid on my team In Depth with Stephen Curry Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry recalls how his small size limited him, but also helped by forcing him to play smarter."
Chapter 2: High School Years
My thoughts and questions as I read
What parts are confusing?
What parts remind me of another text or something in my own life?
What parts surprised me?
What questions do I have?
1. What was the most shocking incident that occurred after his success in high school?
2. Then read the link below. Read to find out what drew Davidson his longtime coach to the undersized guard. Curry’s body grew slowly, but his game grew rapidly. He was drawn to him because _______________________.
Chapter D: College Years at Davidson
What was his average points per game?
Stephen's StatsAbout Stephen Curry30

What does Stephen Curry do to give back? Stephen-curry-launches

No comments:

Post a Comment