Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Gunsmoke_Audio Stories

Gunsmoke Lesson 1
The main character, Matt Dillon Other regular characters were Chester Proudfoot, Kitty, and Doc Adams.
Listen to the Round-UP #39 GUNSMOKE01
You can hear many levels of sound that really helps transport the listener back to the old west.
1. What were some of the sheriff’s responsibilities?
Students shared: Patrol for safety, protect, walk around town caring his pistol in his holster.
2. How did you feel when listening to the story?
"I liked listening to the story more than reading it, because I could actually picture the people moving." Buster.
"It kind of felt like watching it." Tim.
"I felt relaxed."Jay. 
3. Could you imagine it?’ Does the play make my imagination work?
 "Yes, because it felt like I was there in the story, just watching while it was reading out loud" Buster.
"Yes, because of all the different sound fx & voices" Tim. 
"Yes, because of the different voices and characters, and sound fx."Jay. 
4. How were they able to make you believe it?’
 "I think all of the sound effects put all together make you believe in it." Buster.
"They were able to make me believe because of all the realistic fx in the background, and all the different characters in the audio." Tim.
"Because of the sound fx and the sound fx sounded realistic, the audio also made me believe it." Jay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment