Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Tracking Your Reading Class_First Quarter

Taken from Kelly Gallagher
Tracking your thinking over this quarter's reading: I used to think _____, but now I think _____.

I still think _____, but I’d like to add _____. Others think _____, but I think ______.
Here is a few examples
"I'm surprised that I used to think reading was boring. Now I think reading is fun and exciting," shared Noah.

"I realized reading is super fun. My book is complicated since it uses words like,  Renaissance, patrons, and ospedale," shared Jake. 

Previously in my book, Piper the Navy Brat is traveling because she's a military kid. They don't call their dad, dad; they call him Sir, or Captain.

"I think that my book is hilarious and a little complicated ," said Maleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment