Monday, November 30, 2015

Article of the Week: Kobe's Announcement


Read Kobe's Announcement together the Fox News
Then read one of the following pieces:
USAtoday.com
ABCnews.
Kobe 
Then check to see what his teammates and other players are saying.
Respond by completing Kobe's Announcement (Google Docs)
Name:                        Date:

Photo published for Dear Basketball | By Kobe Bryant

He wrote In what he called "Dear Basketball," Bryant wrote:
"This season is all I have left to give.
My heart can take the pounding
My mind can handle the grind
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye."
  1. Describe his feelings about basketball in 25 words.

"I had to just accept the fact that I don't want to do this anymore, and I'm OK with that," the dry-eyed, smiling Bryant said after the game.

  1. Did his announcement surprise you? Why or why not? in 10 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment