Monday, September 14, 2015

Finding Bigfoot Everything you need to know by_Cliff Barackman

Bigfoot Video Review of the Bigfoot Special Edition

Newsweek Edition
Cliff Barackman
 Fnding Bigfoot Unexplained Mysteries
Amazon.com/ You can listen to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
Prior to reading 
The Squatchers w/ Cliff Barackman & Craig Flipy 1 hr 
People Say Bigfoot Doesn't Exist, Read page IX
1. Restates the question in the answer.
2. Uses specific details when describing parts of the book (character names, places,...)
3. Answers question using at least three supporting details. Provides evidence from the text to support
4. Sums it up with a great concluding sentence.
5.Writes in complete sentences using proper punctuation, capitalization & spelling.
6. All parts of the log are complete.
7. Includes question # that is being answered. 
8. Includes question # that is being answered
Each part is worth 5 points ______40 total
Paired this with a Teddy Roosevlet excerpt from his book.  The group will retell the story.
Big Foot Encounters Bauman Story

I Think I'm Related to Bigfoot

A Funny Bigfoot Poem for Kids
I think I'm related to Bigfoot,
though nothing has ever been proved.
I sort of suspect he's a cousin,
just seven or eight times removed.

It's not that I'm apelike or hairy.
It isn't the size of my feet.
It's more on account of my family.
We're all fairly far from petite.

My sister is kind of a Bigmouth.
My brother could go by Bigsmelly.
My mother is known for her Bighair.
My father? You guessed it: Bigbelly.

And as for myself, I'm attractive.
You might even call me a cutie,
except for one obvious feature...
My family all call me Bigbootie.
--Kenn Nesbitt
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment